What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
To find out more about selling your home, click here
more details.... Get Started on the Right Foot!
- Why Hire an Agent?
Studies show that sellers who use a real estate agent generally get a better price than those who choose to sell the home themselves. As an agent it is my job to stay up to date on the latest market trends and fluctuations. Utilizing an agent means no surprises during the selling process, as you will have latest information at critical junctures in the process. Let me put my experience to work for you to ensure you get the best price for your home!
- Before Your Home is Listed
Prior to listing your home, you'll want to ensure everything is in good showing condition before buyers start to tour the home. Here are some important things to consider:
- Start Packing
Now is the time to put things in storage, clean out the basement and garage and start preparing to show your home. Remove any family photos or personal items. Remember, you want buyers to see themselves in your home!
- Spot Paint
Touch up both interior and exterior paint.
- Update Carpet
Clean or replace carpet in areas with heavy wear.
- Extra Cleaning
Keep the interior and exterior clean and odor free.
- Curb Appeal
Trim any overgrown bushes, mow the lawn and keep it free of leaves or snow. Make sure the front of the home is clean and appealing. You want to make a strong first impression!
- Find Potential Problems Early
Once you've completed these steps you may want to hire someone to perform a pre-listing inspection. Buyers will be hiring professional inspectors too; this is your chance to find and address problems before it's time to sell.
- Professional Staging
Consider hiring a professional stager to help give buyers the appeal they're looking for.
- During the Listing Period
You'll need to plan to have something to do during the times potential buyers visit your home. If initial offers don't meet your expectations, don't dismiss them immediately. You may need to consider lowering your asking price if months go by with few or no offers. However, by working with your agent you will be able to arrive a price that works for all parties.